- Structure of the DNA-binding domain of zinc GAL4
- MOLSCRIPT: a program to produce both detailed and schematic plots of protein structures
- Similarity of protein G and ubiquitin
- ANSIG: A program for the assignment of protein 1H 2D NMR spectra by interactive computer graphics
- Structure, Specificity, and Mode of Interaction for Bacterial Albumin-binding Modules
- The structure of beta-lactoglobulin and its similarity to plasma retinol-binding protein.
- Computer Graphics As A Tool For The Prediction Of The Stereoselectivity Of Enzyme Catalyzed Reactions. α-Cxhymotrypsin Catalyzed Hydrolysis Of Substituted Propanedioic Acid Diesters.
- The solution conformation of the antibacterial peptide cecropin A: a nuclear magnetic resonance and dynamical simulated annealing study.
- Solution structure and dynamics of ras p21.GDP determined by heteronuclear three- and four-dimensional NMR spectroscopy.
- Protein three-dimensional structure determination and sequence-specific assignment of 13C and 15N-separated NOE data. A novel real-space ab initio approach.
- Three-dimensional NMR spectroscopy of a protein in solution.
- Preferential attachment in the evolution of metabolic networks.
- Network analysis of metabolic enzyme evolution in Escherichia coli.
- The serum albumin-binding domain of streptococcal protein G is a three-helical bundle: a heteronuclear NMR study.
- Investigation of the function of mutated cellulose-binding domains of Trichoderma reesei cellobiohydrolase I.
- Ansig for Windows: an interactive computer program for semiautomatic assignment of protein NMR spectra.
- Structure of the HMG box motif in the B-domain of HMG1.
- Determination of three-dimensional protein structures from nuclear magnetic resonance data using fragments of known structures.