- EMBLmyGFF3: a converter facilitating genome annotation submission to European Nucleotide Archive
- Data management planning in ELIXIR
- Tryggve – Nordic collaboration for sensitive data
- Requirements Analysis Document
- SweGen: A whole-genome map of genetic variability in a cross-section of the Swedish population
- Studies on bovine papillomavirus type 1 gene expression and DNA replication
- Genome-wide prediction of human VNTRs.
- Induction of bovine papillomavirus E2 gene expression and early region transcription by cell growth arrest: correlation with viral DNA amplification and evidence for differential promoter induction.
- Identification and genetic definition of a bovine papillomavirus type 1 E7 protein and absence of a low-copy-number phenotype exhibited by E5, E6, or E7 viral mutants.
- Human QKI, a potential regulator of mRNA expression of human oligodendrocyte-related genes involved in schizophrenia.
- Identification of conserved regulatory elements by comparative genome analysis.
- Comparative sequence analysis of a region on human chromosome 13q14, frequently deleted in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and its homologous region on mouse chromosome 14.
- Alfresco--a workbench for comparative genomic sequence analysis.
- Comparative analysis of noncoding regions of 77 orthologous mouse and human gene pairs.
- Segregation properties of bovine papillomaviral plasmid DNA.
- Evidence that the transcriptional trans-activating function of the bovine papillomavirus type 1 E2 gene is not required for viral DNA amplification in division-arrested cells.
- Localization of bovine papillomavirus type 1 E5 protein to transformed basal keratinocytes and permissive differentiated cells in fibropapilloma tissue.
- Immunofluorescent detection of bovine papillomavirus E4 antigen in the cytoplasm of cells permissive in vitro for viral DNA amplification.
- SweGen: a whole-genome data resource of genetic variability in a cross-section of the Swedish population