- Clonally distinct differentiation trajectories shape CD8+ memory T cell heterogeneity after acute viral infections in humans
- Activation of a neural stem cell transcriptional program in parenchymal astrocytes
- A latent lineage potential in resident neural stem cells enables spinal cord repair
- The spatial RNA integrity number assay for in situ evaluation of transcriptome quality
- A Widespread Neurogenic Potential of Neocortical Astrocytes Is Induced by Injury.
- Induction of Leptomeningeal Cells Modification Via Intracisternal Injection.
- Injection and Infusion of Compounds to the Central Nervous System.
- Identification of a discrete subpopulation of spinal cord ependymal cells with neural stem cell properties.
- Prostate cancer disease recurrence after radical prostatectomy is associated with HLA type and local cytomegalovirus immunity.
- Localization of mutant ubiquitin in the brain of a transgenic mouse line with proteasomal inhibition and its validation at specific sites in Alzheimer's disease.
- Divergent clonal differentiation trajectories establish CD8+ memory T cell heterogeneity during acute viral infections in humans.
- Solid-phase capture and profiling of open chromatin by spatial ATAC
- Cytomegalovirus promotes proliferation and survival of prostate cancer cells and constitutes a therapeutic target