- Protein Evolutionary Rates Correlate with Expression Independently of Synonymous Substitutions in Helicobacter pylori
- Modeling drug- and system-related changes in body temperature: application to clomethiazole-induced hypothermia, long-lasting tolerance development, and circadian rhythm in rats.
- SweGen: A whole-genome data resource of genetic variability in a cross-section of the Swedish population
- Proteogenomics produces comprehensive and highly accurate protein-coding gene annotation in a complete genome assembly of Malassezia sympodialis
- A major locus controls local adaptation and adaptive life history variation in a perennial plant
- The Chironomus tentans genome sequence and the organization of the Balbiani ring genes
- Hierarchical molecular tagging to resolve long continuous sequences by massively parallel sequencing
- Computational Resources in Infectious Disease: Limitations and Challenges
- BESST - Efficient scaffolding of large fragmented assemblies
- A Gene Transfer Agent and a Dynamic Repertoire of Secretion Systems Hold the Keys to the Explosive Radiation of the Emerging Pathogen Bartonella
- Efficient de novo assembly of large and complex genomes by massively parallel sequencing of Fosmid pools
- A genome-wide study of recombination rate variation in Bartonella henselae
- Amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) analysis of closely related wild and captive tsetse fly (Glossina morsitans morsitans) populations
- Cloche is a bHLH-PAS transcription factor that drives haemato-vascular specification
- Diversifying Selection and Concerted Evolution of a Type IV Secretion System in Bartonella
- Genome reduction in the α-Proteobacteria
- A Pharmacodynamic Turnover Model Capturing Asymmetric Circadian Baselines of Body Temperature, Heart Rate and Blood Pressure in Rats: Challenges in Terms of Tolerance and Animal-handling Effects
- The genetic basis for ecological adaptation of the Atlantic herring revealed by genome sequencing.
- The Norway spruce genome sequence and conifer genome evolution.
- Genomic insights into the atopic eczema-associated skin commensal yeast Malassezia sympodialis.
- Endosymbiont gene functions impaired and rescued by polymerase infidelity at poly(A) tracts.
- Sarek: A portable workflow for whole-genome sequencing analysis of germline and somatic variants [version 1; peer review: 2 approved]