2. Comparative population transcriptomics in krill: Genetic variation data in nine species of krill (VCF files)
This item contains a gzipped archive with nine VCF files, containing quality-filtered and annotated biallelic single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) detected in nine species of krill.
Contents of archive (FILE,SIZE,SPECIES,SAMPLES,SNPs):
- earm.vcf,673M,Euphausia similis var. armata,9,1226350
- elos.vcf,105M,Euphausia longirostris,3,259710
- esim.vcf,395M,Euphausia similis,10,687439
- espi.vcf,604M,Euphausia spinifera,17,814566
- esup.vcf,540M,Euphausia superba,20,651367
- etri.vcf,857M,Euphausia triacantha,20,1048044
- eval.vcf,1,7G,Euphausia vallentini,18,2154453
- mnor.vcf,399M,Meganyctiphanes norvegica,7,798030
- nmeg.vcf,316M,Nematoscelis megalops,9,570719
The VCF files follow the standard VCFv4.2 format, which is available at this external site:
Compared to the VCF files used in analyses, these files have been edited to reflect the species and sample names used in publication figures and tables and long cluster-specific file paths have been removed from commands stored in the VCF headers.
Local adaptation and genome evolution in crustacean zooplankton: how does size matter?
Swedish Research CouncilFind out more...